Check my API access

localhost:9000/ping?all

{"port":9000,"mode":"eikon4","pid":25792,"hasSecure":true,"startedTime":"Fri Jan 06 2023 17:25:11 GMT+0800 (China Standard Time)","subApps":[{"path":"/heap"},{"path":"/ping"},{"path":"/sxs","data":{"hasSecure":true,"sxsApps":{}}},{"path":"/sxs/v1/services/messenger"}]}

Based on what I read in the forum, lacking {'path':'/api'} seems to indicate I don't have API access. But the sales reps confirmed I should have it. Is there any setting I still to turn on when I start eikon desktop app?

I'm using eikon4 on windows 11 pro. API key is generated and enabled. What else is missing?

1672998361416.png

Best Answer

• Jirapongse
    Jirapongse admin
    Answer ✓

@xin.qiao

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I checked and found your Eikon accout (your email) is using Eikon Core variant. According to this discussion, Eikon Core variant does not have access to the Eikon Data API.

Please contact your Sales team to verify this.

{"port":9001,"mode":"eikon4","pid":69804,"hasSecure":true,"startedTime":"Fri Jan 06 2023 12:06:31 GMT+0700 (SE Asia Standard Time)","subApps":[{"path":"/heap"},{"path":"/ping"},{"path":"/sxs","data":{"hasSecure":true,"sxsApps":{}}},{"path":"/api"},{"path":"/sxs/v1/services/messenger"}]}