SOFR SWAP CURVE

I'm trying to get SOFR SWAP Curve in real time. How would I do that? I have used Eikon in the past but your RDP library may have improved and I can use it?

Best Answer

• Hi @vlad.dimanshteyn,

Please note that this forum is for technical questions related to LSEG technology (more specifically, LSEG APIs). For content questions such as yours, we suggest using myrefinitiv.

With that said, I had a quick look for you. I see that you taged your question with "eikon-data-api" (EDAPI), but I would suggest using its successor, RD Lib. If you have access to EDAPI, you will have access to RD Lib.
    Looking on Workspace, I foudn the following RICs that may be of interest to you: "USDSOFR=", "SOFR1MAVG=", "USDSR3L10Y=".
    Personally, I would suggerst looking for the SOFR SWAP for a specific horizon (e.g.: SOFR SWAP 10 year). This is how I found the above.
    Assuming you are coding in Python, you can find data in ways similar to this:

# !pip install refinitiv-dataimport refinitiv.data as rd
    rd.get_history(    universe=["USDSOFR=", "SOFR1MAVG=", "USDSR3L10Y="],    fields=["TR.CLOSEPRICE", "CF_CLOSE", "CLOSE", "BID", "CF_BID", "CF_ASK", "CF_LAST", "PRIMACT_1"], # , "TR.ACCUMULATEDVOLUME"    start="2023-01-01",    end="2023-07-01",    # interval='daily'    )

Answers