Add additional fields in Python from M&A Screener data

Hi, currently I'm using this formula df, err = ek.get_data("WTB.L",fields=["TR.OrganizationID"]) OrgPermId = df["Organization PermID"].values[0] screener_exp = 'SCREEN(U(IN(DEALS)), IN(TR.MnATargetPermId,"'+str(OrgPermId)+'"))' deals, err = ek.get_data( instruments=[screener_exp], fields=['TR.MnASDCDealNumber','TR.MnAAnnDate','TR.MnARankDate','TR.MnARankValueIncNetDebt(Curn=USD,Scale=6)','TR.MnATarget', 'TR.MnATargetPermId','TR.MnAAcquiror','TR.MnAAcquirorPermId','TR.MnAAcquirorMacroInd','TR.MnAAcquirorMidInd', 'TR.MnAAcquirorNation'], #parameters={'SDate':'2023-01-01','EDate':'2023-10-10'} )deals But I also want to add this fields here 'TR.DealStatus','TR.DealAcquiror','TR.DealTarget','TR.DealType','TR.DealSynopsis','TR.DealAnnouncementDate','TR.DealCurrency','TR.DealPricePerShare', 'TR.DealValueAnnounced', 'TR.DealCashAmount','TR.DealCashAmountType','TR.DealCashCurrency','TR.DealEquitySwapAmount','TR.DealEquitySwapAmountType','TR.DealClosedDate' to get the accurate result. Can you please give me the correct field to use is and get the data in Jupyter notebook.

Best Answer

• @cece

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the DSCREEN app to find the MnA fields.

1697434707650.png

Otherwise, you can contact the helpdesk team directly via MyRefinitiv to check fields for you.