Downloading Complete Financial Statements from the Main Market of a given EU stock exchange (precisl

Hi, I am wondering whether I can and how can I download Annual Complete Basic Financial Statements (Annual: Balance Sheet, P&L/Income Statement , Statement of CF, Changes in Equity, if in refinitive ESG especially G data is available, then I'd like it too, but Basic Financial Statements are a priority) from the Main Market of a given EU stock exchange (precisley Polish Stock Exchange GPW w Warszawie Main Market PTCs) from 2006- 2022? I need it in processable formats xml, csv, xls or others.

So sorry for non-sophisticated question, but I am an academic (PhD student) and my university hosts an academic licence of Refinitive, as I am from the CEE (post-transitional conutry, Poland) due to cost restraints there is only one computer at the library with Refinitive available upon request and reservation with limited time restictions, so I have to know in avance what and how can I do, to be able to collect data once I get there.

Best Answer