Intermittent Issue with Batch Request in EMA API not Sending all Symbols

I'm encountering an intermittent issue with batch request using the EMA API. I'm sending a batch request that includes 3 symbols. However, which monitoring the log file, I've observed that occasionally only one symbol is sent. Consequently, I only receive one refresh message corresponding to that single symbol. No errors are reported in the log file.

This behavior is inconsistent, after a while, this issue resolves itself without any apparent changes from my end.

Are there additional logging or diagnostic tools within EMA that I can use to gain more insight into this issue. I have enabled `xmlTraceToFile` and `xmlTraceToStdout` for detailed logging.

Best Answer

Answers

• I'm using 3.7.2. I just figure out this issue is related to the setting of GuaranteedOutputBuffers. I can reproduce the issue if the value is set to 1.
  • 1 is an extremely low number - why did you set it to 1? The default value is 100, what caused you to modify this parameter?
  • the primary goal is to identify the potential errors that might occur when `GuaranteedOutputBuffers` is set to a low value. Understanding there scenarios will be beneficial for our team to have an efficient diagnositc steps to follow when similar errors occur.