TTF Option Settlement prices via DSS

I want to get the settlement price for a specific identifier. I have tried with the following request, but this returns a response code of 400. What am I doing wrong?

1. {
  2. "ExtractionRequest": {
  3. "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.IntradayPricingExtractionRequest",
  4. "ContentFieldNames": [
  5. "Settlement Date",
  6. "Settlement Price",
  7. "Universal Close Price Date",
  8. "Universal Close Price",
  9. "Contract Month and Year",
  10. "RIC",
  11. ],
  12. "IdentifierList": {
  13. "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",
  14. "InstrumentIdentifiers": [
  15. {
  16. "Identifier": "TFOM3000Q4",
  17. "IdentifierType": "Ric"
  18. }
  19. ]
  20. }
  21. }
  22. }

1712145167760.png

Best Answer

• raksina.samasiri
    Answer ✓

Hi @mpl ,

Could you please try remove comma after RIC ContentFieldNames, and some fields are not valid so it returns 400 error, so I've fixed them as below

{
    "ExtractionRequest": {
    "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.IntradayPricingExtractionRequest",
    "ContentFieldNames": [
    "Settlement Date",
    "Settlement Price",
    "Official Close Date",
    "Official Close Price",
    "Contract Date",
    "Contract Month",
    "RIC"
    ],
    "IdentifierList": {
    "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",
    "InstrumentIdentifiers": [
    {
    "Identifier": "TFOM3000Q4",
    "IdentifierType": "Ric"
    }
    ]
    }
    }
    }

I tried and can make an API call successfully

1712200875120.png

To list all available field of each report, you can use

GET {{protocol}}{{host}}{{api}}Extractions/GetValidContentFieldTypes(ReportTemplateType=DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.ReportTemplateTypes'IntradayPricing')

The tutorial can be found at https://developers.lseg.com/en/api-catalog/datascope-select/datascope-select-rest-api/tutorials#rest-api-tutorial-2-on-demand-end-of-day-extraction , you'll need to change ReportTemplateTypes from 'EndOfDayPricing' to 'IntradayPricing'

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions

Answers

• The data I specifically want is price and delta