Workspace Command Line Login and Exit

I need to initialize a Workspace session with my username/login and be able to Exit a session via the command line for automation purposes. Does anyone know the Terminal syntax i n Windows to accomplish this?

Best Answer

• Jirapongse
    Answer ✓

@wyczolko

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This forum is primarily aimed at answering "how to" types of questions about using Refinitiv/LSEG APIs.

For questions regarding Workspace, please kindly contact the helpdesk support team directly via MyAccount and ask for a script to shutdown all Workspace processes.

Answers

• I figured it out. Setup automatic login via the login GUI. To login in automatically via command line just run the RefinitivWorkspace.exe file in its appropriate directory. To quit a session, run taskkill /im RefinitivWorkspace.exe /t /f

update- The taskkill option doesn;t effectively sign you out across multiple stations making the login stall on a pop up falsely claiming you are still logged in on another station. If anyone know of a way to effectively exit the workspace session via the command line I still need help with this piece, Thank you