How to retrieve DocId or Dcn from EIKON Excel or EIKON DATA API for all korea listed companies?

I need to get DocId for KOR company, can you pls suggest how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jirapongse
    Answer ✓

@jenny.zhang

Thank you for reaching out to us.

As this forum is more for programming type queries, rather than content queries - I would recommend you raise a 'I need help understanding content within the product' ticket with our helpdesk.

You can ask for the Excel formula that can be used to retrieve the required data. If the formula is available, we may be able to convert the formula to Eikon Data API code.

Moreover, it should relate to the Filings API on Data Platform, as mentioned in this discussion.

Answers

• @Jirapongse I used below query to get the specific company DCN, but when I want to download the report, error popped up like below, does this mean I have no right to the site? I did have RDP account, can you suggest what should I do?

And is it possible I can get a list company's dcn to excel from this site? Can you give me some suggestions for this. Thanks in advance.

https://api.refinitiv.com/data-store/document/v1/FinancialFiling/FilingDocument/97683710371/20240516_4295882451_97683710371_1_12_INTRM_raw.pdf

1719887451257.png

{

FinancialFiling(filter: {AND: [{FilingDocument: {Identifiers: {OrganizationId: {EQ: "4295882451"}}}}, {FilingDocument: {DocumentSummary: {FilingDate: {BETWN: {FROM: "2024-05-01T00:00:00Z", TO: "2024-06-01T00:00:00Z"}}}}}]}, sort: {FilingDocument: {DocumentSummary: {FilingDate: DESC}}}, limit: 10) {

_metadata {

totalCount

}

FilingDocument {

Identifiers {

Dcn

}

DocId

FinancialFilingId

DocumentSummary {

DocumentTitle

FeedName

FormType

HighLevelCategory

MidLevelCategory

FilingDate

SecAccessionNumber

SizeInBytes

}

FilesMetaData {

FileLink

FileName

MimeType

}

DocumentText

}

}

}

• @jenny.zhang

The error is Forbidden with "No permission to run query". Please contact your LSEG account team or sales team to verify if you have permission to use this endpoint.

1719889309246.png