Hi, a Client of ours wants to use Numeric RIC = MSNc34 instead of Alphanumeric RIC = MSNJ24

One of our Client wants to use Numeric RIC = MSNc34 instead of Alphanumeric RIC = MSNJ24 for Futures LME TIN. I would like to see how it looks like on the refinitiv page.

Best Answer

• Gurpreet
    Answer ✓

The IDN_RDF is a service name. Are these locally published RIC's by the client - I am not able to find any information about it.

Also, what do you mean by Alphaneumeric RIC. A RIC can be composed of letters and numbers.

Answers

• Hi @satyam.chawla,

Please explain the question. These two MSNJ24 and MSNc34 are invalid RICs and cannot be used to get data using RFA API.

• Apology Gurpreet. We are currently using IDN_RDF|MSNJ24 which is Alphanumeric RIC however we want to use Numeric RIC code as and I guess it is IDN_RDF|MSNc34 and want to understand if that is possible.

• Is it possible to have a call to discuss our requirement which we received from one of our mutual client.

Thanks,
    Satyam

• You can reach out to your LSEG account manager, who can help setup a meeting.