What are the possible topics from MEDIA_CHECK response

Regarding the response of the API at https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/{caseSystemId}/mediacheck/results, can I have a list of all types of possible "topics.facetLabel"? I would like to filter out the kind of news that we want by the API request, but I don’t know what are the types that could be available.

Best Answer

• ram.nitish
    Answer ✓

Hello @boris.chan,

Our API response will not include a standardized topic. Instead, it will provide multiple number of articles associated with each topic for the screened individual. Each screened entity will have different associated topics.

To determine the possible drill-down keys for topics related to any screened entity, you can refer to the topics array within the facets object in the media check results endpoint of the API response.

Thanks,

Ram.

Answers

• Hi @boris.chan.

After you use the Media check results endpoint, you can scroll down to the bottom of the response body to locate the facet objects. These facet objects provide various categories and filters, such as the Topics array. By identifying the specific facets you’re interested in, you can include them in the drill down key array within your request body. This allows you to refine your search and retrieve media check articles that are specifically related to the topics you have selected. This process helps in narrowing down the results to more relevant articles based on your chosen criteria.

untitled.jpg

Thanks,

Ram.

• Hi Ram,

I am able to use the "drilldownKeys" to filter, but I would like to know what are all the possible "drilldownKeys" on topics? Is there a place where I can get them?

Best Regards,

Boris