How can I get Corporation Action details from a RIC?

Hello,
On datascope -> select -> corporate action -> search: ALL -> RIC(inside of details) we have a few flaps on the left side and I really interested to get the data from, e.g "corporate actions". How can I try?.
Thanks,

Best Answer

• Hello @maximiliano-hernan.ruiz

You should contact Refinitiv Account team who can help you to access the template to fix "No permission for template \"CorporateActionsStandardReportTemplate\" error.

To get "capital changes", "dividends" data of Corporation Action, you should

1. Create an Instrument List(the list of RICs) first. Please refer to USER GUIDE FOR DATASCOPE SELECT 12.3 GUI at section Creating Input Lists section and Adding Instruments/Entities which you can search RICs.

2.Define report template:Report Templates -> Create New Report Template -> Corporate Actions -> Standard Events -> create. At Report Options tab, select your events e.g. Cap Change, Dividend at, Earnings under Corporate Actions Events section.

Note:

- Do not forget to select "Include Column Headers" so the field names will be shown in the report.

- I suggest you should select start date and end date which are under Query Start and Query End. Otherwise, you may get nothing.

Then, at Fields tab, Applied Filters, you can select the Categories of the fields:

3.Extract Data. DSS -> Schedules -> Immediate -> Instrument(select your Instrument List) and your report template-> Set Name, Output File Name and Time Zone -> Schedule Now -> select the schedule -> if it show Completed then click view -> Download

For more details, please refer to USER GUIDE FOR DATASCOPE SELECT 12.3

Answers