tr.set_app_id('your_app_id') how to get ID? I am already register with Reuters and have my email as

tr.set_app_id('your_app_id') how to get ID? I am already register with Reuters and have my email as my ID and insert it as ID but it does not work. Could you please explain it ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you very much. I tried to install but the Eikon Api app does not recognise my id and password I used to log in in my REFINITIV account. Is the app still free for developers?

How I can get to access to it?

• As I know, Eikon is not free. You may need to contact your Refinitiv local sales team for more information via Contact Us.

• But developer community means that it is free source and they are providing beta which is not a complete source

• @gunel.vd
    Developer community does not necessarily mean that everything mentioned here is free. This is especially true for data services. You can request a free trial of Eikon, which we offer for a limited period of time (typically 30 days). Depending on what you want to use Eikon for you may be able to qualify for a deeply discounted Developer variant of Eikon, which we offer strictly for software development purposes only. But we do not offer a perpetual free subscription to Eikon.
    If you have any further questions about positioning or commercials of any Refinitiv products, please contact Refinitiv Sales Team.