Multiple symbols and batch reissue concept in Electron c++

Hi Team

Similar to RFA c++ we need to know which electron c++ api call will support batch reissue and multiple symbols?Is there any examples i can go through

Best Answer

• umer.nalla
    Answer ✓

Hi

Both Elektron Message API and Elektron Transport API allow batch requests.

Elektron Message API is much easier to learn and use - and is recommended for 95% of development usage scenarios.

You can download ElektronSDK - which contains both of the above APIs. In there you will find example 370__MarketPrice__Batch - which shows how to make a batch request in EMA

Answers

• Hi @harik

I should add that the example 301__MarketPrice__PriorityChange will also show how to use ReIssue as well.

• Electron error .PNG

@"" Umer

I am getting heap crash when i tried examples .Basicaly it is reading emaconfig.xml and while try to check channel or channelset .App got crashed.PFA error attached

• Hi @harik

Have you worked through the QuickStart section?

Did you amend the source code for 100__MarketPrice__Streaming and amend the server, port and username - as provided your market data team (these can be the same values you used with your RFA example) - did this example 100 connect ok?

If the above did work and you are now trying a different example, please provide additional information - e.g. upload a copy EMAConfig.xml you are using (renamed as EMAConfig.txt)? Which example are you using? Which version of the ElektronSDK you are using?