I need documentation for this this API: https://api.edp.thomsonreuters.com/data/quantitative-analyti

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi @adam_strakna,

In addition to @zoya.farberov suggestions, when are within the playground, each endpoint should provide the documentation within the Reference tab. For Financial Contracts, the Reference tab points to the Developer Community (as Zoya outlined) containing the documentation.

• Hello @carlos.feres3 and all,

Would like to share additional information:

Beta 1 – provides symbology and some core company/primary instrument and quote reference data for ESG API users

Beta 2 – provides specific point to point symbology navigation routes (e.g. ISIN to Issue PermID) for general use and does not contain any reference data. ISIN to LEI route is not supported on Beta 2

Core Symbology API – scheduled to be release early September 2020 will be successor for Beta 2 and allow user to define their own start/end point for identifier navigation, but contains no reference data

For now we recommend using beta 1:

Beta 1 handles 100 identifiers per request, therefore, larger request lists would need to be looped

For future:

Core Symbology API, road-mapped to be launched later in the year, will be able to navigate from Organization PermIDs to LEIs in much larger numbers in one request.

• Hello @carlos.feres3 and all,

Although Core will replace Beta 2. The Beta 1 version will continue on into 2021. Beta 1 has functionality (e.g. reference data retrieval) that is not replaced by Beta 2 or Core, so we are aware that Beta 1 needs to be supported ongoing until that functionality Is available elsewhere in the platform. We make announcements about changes to content and products via my.refinivit.com, for symbology APIs we will also provide links to those notifications in the developer portal.

Here is an (unrelated) example of a product notification in the developer portal with the link to example link

• Thanks for the timely responses. I can get into the portal and view documentation but I do not have access to the API playground. Can you help me out with that as well?

• I can get into the portal and view documentation but I do not have access to the API playground. Can you help me out with that as well?

• We (T. Rowe Price) have a contract with refinitiv and currently use the financial contracts API. Pretty sure I've used the playground in the past. Thanks.