ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.TinyIoCResolutionException while running a .NET Data API app

When I try running my .NET Data API application it fails with the following exception:

<ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.TinyIoCResolutionException>: Unable to resolve type: ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.IInternalDataServices

What may be the reason for that?

Best Answer

• The following dlls should added tothe app folder in order to fix this:

• EikonPipeDll.dll
    • I18nResource.dll
    • msvcp120.dll
    • msvcr120.dll

These libraries can be obtained from the Eikon’s bin folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\<X, Y or Z>\Bin\

Answers

• I had a similar error when trying to run a version of my executable that I had copied to another directory.

Solution for me was to copy _all_ the files in the 'Release' directory of the VS project, and that directory did in fact include these files. FYI.

• Much appreciated!

• Hi,

I have the similar issue. I tried adding the dlls to the app folder, it does not solve the problem.

Any other thought on this please ?

Thanks.

• mohammed.amrani-ext

Check if these files are also present:

Common.Logging.dll, Newtonsoft.Json.dll, protobuf-net.dll, ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.dll, ThomsonReuters.Udap.BusTools.dll,

ThomsonReuters.Udap.Ipc.Managed.Common.dll,

ThomsonReuters.Udap.ManagedPS.dll

• I have the same problem using the 64x version of the API. I checked all the necessary libraries are in the folder. The project was running properly until last Thursday. It seems I am having trouble with the 64bit version only and the 32bit project is working fine. I only have the issue running the project from within Visual Studio. I can run that very same project from within Matlab without getting the exception. Any suggestions?

capture.png

capture2.png

• Hi there.

i'm also experiencing the

" Unable to resolve type: ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.IInternalDataServices "

' exception of type 'ThomsonReuters.Desktop.SDK.DataAccess.TinyIoCResolutionException'

i had all the above Dlls in the bin folder.

any suggestion would be more than appreciated !