Match SDC Deal Number from Loan database to RIC

Hi,

I got the data of all loans in the EU in 2020 from Excel Screener, but I need to match with RIC to find the firms' financial data and also match with my current list of firms to know if they also issue a loan this year.

Here is what I got at the moment:

- My SDC Loan file, I have SDC Deal Number, PermID, SEDOL, 6 digit CUSIP, Issuer/Borrower Company ID, TICKER. It contains around 3700 loans.

Only 6 digit CUSIP, Issuer/Borrower Company ID, SDC Deal Number have full value and the rest are missing a lot of value.

- My EU Firm List, I have PERMID, ISIN, SEDOL, CUSIPExtended, RIC - Full value. This contains around 9000 firms. I download using Eikon Data API

- I use PermID, SEDOL, 6-digit-CUSIP to match from the SDC Loan database to my firm list, but I'm not sure how many firms I could match since none is a full list.

Form using PERMID, I can match 480, CUSIPExtend (I use first 6 value) 474, 'SEDOL' 512

I combine all and got 964.

I hope I could receive some advice on this.

Best Answer

• @Ha.T.Nguyen this is a more involved content query - I have opened a case for you with the content team and they will be in touch shortly. I will also send you an email with the case number.

I hope this can help.

Answers