Is there a time difference between receiving price data with excel and receiving price data with EIK

We are checking Korean stock prices with a 20 minute delay on EIKON Monitor. 
So whether I get the closing price with TR.CLOSEPIRCE in the Refinitiv Eikon tab in Excel or the TR.CLOSEPRICE using get_data in the Eikon api, are all the prices delayed by 20 minutes?
Or is the Eikon api showing a price with a delay of more than 20 minutes?
I am wondering if it is the same time delay whether receiving price data with EXCEL or Eikon api.
The reason for asking this question is that when I received TR.CLOSEPRICE from the Refinitiv Eikon tab in EXCEL at around 4:20 pm today (for example, '005930.KS'), the price on March 2 came out correctly. However, when using EIKON API's TR.CLOSEPRICE, the price came out on February 26th. And after about 5 minutes, the price came out on March 2.
Therefore, please inquire if there is a time difference between the price data received by EXCEL and the price data received by EIKON API.
Thank you very much for your hard work.

Best Answer

• @jijija To my knowledge the sources are the same for both so no there should not be any discrepancy. Please can you paste the code you were using to obtain the price.