Keep getting HTTP 410 errors when trying to generate API key

Hi,

When I was trying to generate API key for using Eikon Data API through the Eikon platform APP Key Generator, I kept receiving the following error massage:"Error: HTTP error: 410 Gone". Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Many thanks.error.jpg

Best Answer

• @Faculty3 I created a case for you earlier with our support team Case No: 09994060 they should have been intouch with you already. I still cannot access the APPKEY app myself either.

Answers

• @Faculty3 We have been experiencing login service issues very recently - it is likely these are linked to not be able to access some apps. These are Priority Alerts and are being investigated and resolved now. Please see ALERT page:

1623749617675.png

• Thanks for the prompt response.

I have checked the ALERT page, it shows the status became resolved. However, when I then try to use the APP Key generator, I still get the 401 Gone error massage.

Do you have any idea about this?

Many thanks.

error2.jpg

• Hello @Faculty3

The Eikon team has updated the App Key application, the service should be restored.

• Hi,

I am still getting the exact same error while using my university account. Is this a subscription based error or can this be fixed?