ESG BULK just request the permissioned files or just return the permissioned files

Hi Team,

One of my customer purchased ESG BULK files with "BULK ESG FULL CONT FULL LIST" permission.

When customer sent request with "https://api.refinitiv.com/file-store/v1/file-sets?bucket=ESG", it will return all of the file lists but no permission for some/most of them. Is it possible just send request the permissioned files or just return the permissioned files ?

Thanks a lot !

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi zoya.farberov ,

I had read those materials before and customer wants to know if we can just request "BULK ESG FULL CONT FULL LIST". Thanks.

• Hi @gang.chen1,

No, they will not be able to request that, as this is not a defined Attribute, this is our internal defined permission name.

The customer can request a list of everything from ESG Bulk, then there will be filesets and files that they are not permissioned for, this is not efficient.

Or they can filter their request, by Attribute, as I have suggested, requesting only specific type of file. This is the best practice approach.

I would like to suggest to encourage the client developers to use developers forum directly, and to refer them to this answer.