Trying to get data used in academic paper but keep getting errors?

Posted below are the instructions associated with a paper that uses Refinitiv Data. I am trying to reproduce the results and would like to download the data. I have tried using the code with rdp.get_data(), I have tried entering the code into the excel formula builder and I have tried entering the code into Eikon desktop search but none have worked so far. Any advice on how to get this data download to work?

The documentation associated with the paper states the following:

The data download from Thomson Reuters (Refiniv) Eikon could not be shared online. Please install the software to get the access to data.

Here’s the code to download data:

TR("SCREEN(U(IN(Equity(active,public,primary))/*UNV:Public*/),ANY(TR.AnalyticEstimatedCO2Total(SDate=0,EDate=20,Period=FY0,Frq=FY)>0),CURN=USD)","TR.CommonName;TR.CUSIP;TR.ISIN;TR.TickerSymbol;TR.COUNTRYHQ;TR.NAICSSECTORCODE;TR.NAICSNATIONALINDUSTRYCODE;TR.GICSSectorCode;TR.GICSIndustryGroupCode;TR.GICSIndustryCode;TR.GICSSubIndustryCode;TR.CO2DirectScope1;TR.CO2IndirectScope2;TR.CO2IndirectScope3;TR.CO2EmissionTotal;TR.AnalyticEstimatedCO2Total;TR.CO2EstimationMethod;TR.TotalRevenue;TR.BankTotalRevenue;TR.EBITDA;TR.EBIT;TR.CapitalExpenditures;TR.PptyPlantEqpmtTtlGross;TR.PropertyPlantEquipmentTotalNet;TR.AccumulatedDeprTtl;TR.IntangiblesNetSuppl;TR.CostofRevenueTotal;TR.GrossMargin;TR.TotalAssetsReported;TR.TotalLongTermDebt;TR.Employees;TR.EnergyPurchasedDirect;TR.EnergyUseTotal;","SDate=0 EDate=-20 Period=FY0 Frq=FY Curn=USD RH=In CH=Fd;Fperiod")

Best Answer