How do I unfollow a forum?

Odd question, but I get many emails saying that "A question, along with any subsequent discussion, has been moved to a forum you are following." Which would be fine - except that according to my profile settings I am not following any forums (my apologies, I've tried to insert a screenshot, but to no avail).

As a result I can't very well unfollow the forum that's generating the emails. I could turn off email notifications entirely, but then I would stop receiving notifications of answers to my own questions.

Is there some other place I should be looking for the forum follow settings? I've been a member of the developer community forums since they were part of Reuters, so I don't know if maybe there's a set of legacy settings somewhere that I'd need to look at?

Best Answer

• raksina.samasiri
    Answer ✓

hello @davidk ,

On the Forum that you're following, check the section 'Watch this forum', the 'Watching' text will be shown if you're following the forum. Then you can click on the Watching to remove the forum from your watch list to stop monitoring the forum, please see attached screenshot for the section mentioned

Untitled.png

Answers

• Thanks Raksina, I found it and was able to unfollow. It is odd that when I go to My Profile-Subscriptions-Forums nothing was listed-- but by navigating to the forum itself I was able to see the setting you noted, and it said I was following the forum, which I've now unfollowed.

Thanks!
  • you're welcome :)