Error while building Application

I have downloaded Refinitiv SDK from github link.  I am getting this error while building 

make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'RTSDK-BinaryPack_dacs_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND', needed by '../Cpp-C/Eta/Executables/UBU16_64_GCC740/Optimized/authlock'. Stop.

To build , First I ran this command

1. cmake -H/home/khushboo/NDF_GITHUB/Real-Time-SDK-master/ -Bbuild
  2. Then make in build directory

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you for your response @Gurpreet .

As you suggested first I am following this Build system guide .

In this I am getting some other like this .

Prebuilt libraries not found: librssl_LIBRARY_OPTIMIZED-NOTFOUND, in
    /home/khushboo/NDF/Real-Time-SDK-2.0.2.L1.linux/setup/RTSDK-2.0.2.L1.linux.rrg/Cpp-C/Eta/Libs/UBU16_64_GNU740/Optimized;/home/khushboo/NDF/Real-Time-SDK-2.0.2.L1.linux/setup/RTSDK-2.0.2.L1.linux.rrg/Cpp-C/Eta/Libs/UBU16_64_GCC740/Optimized

I am trying to build on UBUNTU Linux.

• Ok, you downloaded the SDK from github, which does not include the binary files - RSSL protocol which is used in the SDK is not open source, and hence not uploaded to github. Please download the SDK package from downloads and try again.

• This error comes when I am running on Dowloaded package from downloads

Prebuilt libraries not found: librssl_LIBRARY_OPTIMIZED-NOTFOUND, in
    /home/khushboo/NDF/Real-Time-SDK-2.0.2.L1.linux/setup/RTSDK-2.0.2.L1.linux.rrg/Cpp-C/Eta/Libs/UBU16_64_GNU740/Optimized;/home/khushboo/NDF/Real-Time-SDK-2.0.2.L1.linux/setup/RTSDK-2.0.2.L1.linux.rrg/Cpp-C/Eta/Libs/UBU16_64_GCC740/Optimized
  • What linux/compiler version etc are you using?

• @khushboo.kumari

The RTSDK doesn't support Ubuntu. It supports Oracle Linux, Redhat, and Centos.

Please refer to the supported operating systems and compilers in the API Compatibility Matrix.