How are folders/files in Eikon Codebook managed? My files disappeared from root.

Hi,
I recently started using Codebook in Eikon and had saved a few notebooks in the root folder /home/jovyan where all the examples are. Today when i opened Eikon and Codebook i noticed all the saved files had disappeared and also that the layout of default notebooks had changed. Why might that happen? Where are these files saved, how is this folder structure managed and is there a place where i can save my own files and folders inside Codebook in Eikon?

Br, Kim

Best Answer

• wasin.w
    wasin.w admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Kim L

The Codebook is a hosted JupyterLab on the Cloud. Your notebook applications and files should be synced within your Eikon/Workspace account.

Do you access Eikon with the same user account? Does the issue occur with the Eikon web?

I highly recommend you contact the Eikon support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ to verify the issue.

contact-eikon-support.png

Answers

• yes, i used the same account. I have not tried the web. Was thinking if this had to do with the update that was flagged in codebook to happen on 24march. will contact support team is problem persists. thanks.