instruments=[ '0#.NYA' , '0#.NDX'.],

fields=['TR.EventStartDate', 'TR.EventType','TR.EventTitle'],

parameters={

'SDate':'2022-3-30',

'EDate':'2022-3-31',

'EventType':'ALL'

}

)

1.for available fields: where is there documentation or a resource to help me look up if there are other fields besides 'TR.EventStartDate', 'TR.EventType','TR.EventTitle' such as TR.EventEndDate, and so on? surely there must be a list of fields somewhere.

2. for instruments: for nyse stocks i found i could use '0#.NYA' via searching this forum. and for nasdaq stocks i found i could use '0#.NDX'. is there a complete list of available 'special lists' like this i can reference?

3.for parameters: for the EventType argument, i pass 'ALL'. but again, i just copied that from an example i stumbled into on this forum. if not for finding it in another users example for an unrelated query in the forum how would i even know 'ALL' is a valid thing to pass? where can i look up valid choices?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jirapongse
    Jirapongse admin
    Answer ✓

@mjg

You can use the Data Item Browser tool to search for fields and parameters. For more information, please refer to this article regarding Data Item Browser (DIB) Overview.

To find RICs, you can use the RIC Search tool or contact the helpdesk support team via MyRefinitv.