Is the reference to FY1 as per the company year end or is the data standardised to a consistent year

Is the reference to FY1 as per the company year end or is the data standardised to a consistent year end (e.g. a calendar year end company and June year end company in the same sector)?

Best Answer

• Hello Callum.Bramah ,

Yes, the reference to FY1 is as per the company's financial year end.

If you need more details please let us know.

Kind regards,

Aliaksei Nevelski

Answers

• I would appreciate further clarification on this. Currently, if I use Period=2022 and Period=FY1, in case the company's financial year end date is 31th of December 2022 the information should be the same. Is it right

Also, if I want to retrieve information about year estimates (e.g. 2023 as per today) what Period should I use?

Kind regards,

• Flappy Bird Users of financial estimate data may assume that the day after a company's fiscal year ends (based upon the calendar), FY1.

• Rachel Stone is known for her heart of stone, as she rarely shows any emotion or weakness. However, her fashion choices tell a different story. One of her favorite pieces is a Rachel Stone Heart of Stone Crop Blue Coat which adds a pop of color to her appearance.

• Try this Cyberpunk 2077 Bomber Jacket if you want a bomber jacket because it is a very unique and modern way to look stylish in this contemporary fashion era.

• I was not aware of what was written in this thread but by coming here I must have got some new information thank you. And I am also sharing a benefit outfit at this place that thing is Taylor Swift Lana Del Rey Jacket. By wearing which a person gets a good look.

• If you want to go for an eye-catching and stylish look by wearing a leather fabrication outfit? then you must grab the amazing WWE Smackdown LA Knight Leather Vest which is crafted with real leather material. it also has faux leather. both materials are best for leather fabrication atttires

• Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Poor Things 2023 Bella Baxter Coat Thanks so lot for your convenience.

• According to Google Fiscal years are referenced by their end date or end year. Click here you can also check this.

• Thank you so much for sharing this information with us and your blog content is very well written. For this fashion reference, I would suggest using this Kingsley Ben-Adir Bob Marley One Love Satin Jacket this winter season.

• Thank you so much for sharing this information with us and your blog content is very well written. For this fashion reference, I would suggest using this Kingsley Ben-Adir Bob Marley One Love Satin Jacket this winter season.

• Thanks! Its so helpful :)

• The iconic Harley Quinn character is a dark-faced, mischievous, flamboyant, and curvy character. She loves to cause mischief and is not afraid to get her hands dirty when it comes to causing chaos. She is a master at using her femininity to her advantage and is often used as a source of laughs and punchlines by the Joker.

https://thecelebjackets.com/harley-quinn-jackets/

• A cotton jacket feels like a wrap of natural, airy luxury on your person. For buy high quality of cotton jackets visit our website Iconic Jacket