ImportError: cannot import name 'bulk' from 'refinitiv.data.delivery' on CodeBook

I'm using Codebooks Refinitiv Workspace and following the 'EX_01_05_05__Bulk_ESG' example.

This is the error I recieve and haven't been able to find any solutions online. Would really appreicate any help!

1656447770600.png

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Thanks Nick,

I came across these types of error with quite a few of the examples in the Refinitiv Workspace. Just wanted to bring that to your attention!

• Hi @zshad,

This error was due to a change in the library's public API. The 'bulk' module and its 'PackageManager' have been moved from the Delivery layer to the Content layer of the library. The related sample notebooks on GitHub and in CodeBook have been changed accordingly. It took a little bit longer for CodeBook. This is the reason why you encountered this error. We are sorry for the inconvenience

For your information, bulk data requires a specific license that is not included in Refinitiv Workspace. For this reason, we removed this example from the Refinitiv Workspace distribution of CodeBook. In case you have separate account with a license for ESG Bulk data, please refer to the related example on GitHub