How to download green bonds data with full company names and the company origin (Country)?

Hello friends, I am trying to get Green bonds data from 2007 to 2021 using eikon data stream. But the data I got from green bonds guide doesn’t give me full company name who issue the bonds and the country where originated, unless I do it county by country individually, but still company names are not given clearly. It only provide company coded name and ISIN and RIC codes from that I have to search manually and look for each bond issuer and country. But this is too hard to look for more than 1 thousand bonds in this way. Can I get some idea how can I make this data available with all the information I need! I will be thankful for your responses.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• nick.zincone
    Answer ✓

Hi @aalamgir42

You can try to use the Search API within the Refinitiv Data Library for Python. The request below does a basic search for all green bonds.

ahs.png

Answers

• So for I tried the simple way by accessing through screener, but i am not sure if i can use API to get company info by converting ISIN or RIC codes.