What is the standard MSDN level for developers?

As I mentioned in [my other question][1], I am having trouble determining my MSDN license level while trying to put in requests for a new developer. What is the standard MSDN license level (Professional, Premium, Ultimate) for .NET developers on Cobalt? [1]:
http://techoverflow.int.westgroup.com/questions/678/who-is-the-main-contact-for-msdn-licenses-for-legal-developers

Best Answer

• Many (most?) people have Professional, particularly contractors. Some (many?) people have Premium, particularly FTE. Few people have Ultimate, particularly architects or tech leads; that's used for some additional data modeling support.

Answers

• I also found out that Professional doesn’t have the Static Code Analysis tool support. So if that's a build requirement for you, then that may impact your choice.
  • Ditto what Mark said - we've run into issues where we need Static Code Analysis for check ins and that narrows our options down to Premium for new hires. Dwar mentioned that the static code analysis might become a feature in Professional in future VS versions.