How to setup Tomcat 6 to display JSP pages?

Hi, Could someone give me a hint or suggestion how to set up Tomcat 6 to display JSP page? I am migrating a web application from Tomcat 5 to Tomcat 6 and I am receiving this error: ===================================================================================================== HTTP Status 404 - Servlet jsp is not available -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- type Status report message Servlet jsp is not available description The requested resource (Servlet jsp is not available) is not available. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apache Tomcat/6.0.35 ===================================================================================================== Here is the web.xml I have in the web application: get com.thomson.west.contech.ordercontrol.service.db.OCDataGet 1 get2 com.thomson.west.contech.ordercontrol.service.db.OCDataGet2 2 madt com.thomson.west.contech.ordercontrol.charts.Madt jsp org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet logVerbosityLevel WARNING 3 get /get get2 /get2 madt /madt jsp *.jsp jsp *.jspx Thanks, Binh

Answers

• Hi Binh, is there any other information you could provide such as your web.xml? Also, you might also try
    stackoverflow.com since the problem isn't likely specific to our internal technology.
  • Hi Ryan, Here is the web.xml:

get

com.thomson.west.contech.ordercontrol.service.db.OCDataGet

get2

com.thomson.west.contech.ordercontrol.service.db.OCDataGet2

madt

com.thomson.west.contech.ordercontrol.charts.Madt

jsp

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet

logVerbosityLevel

WARNING

get