Is there a Thomson Reuters internal "app store"?

Does Thomson Reuters have an internal "app store" for distributing in-house mobile applications? If so, is there any information out there regarding it? Where is it located? How does one submit an application to it? Thanks much!

Best Answer

Answers

• As I know TR was working on App Store (aka AppEngine) that was designed for distributing widgets - both implemented by TR and by 3rd party vendors. The project was suspended early 2013 and I'm not sure about any plans to resume it. What concerns in-house mobile applications distribution, what are the reasons to implement such tool having each mobile OS has specific "Store"? To my mind it would make much more sense to use existing facilities and concentrate on mobile applications implementation rather than invest resources into +1 more application store.
  • It is not an "App Store" but check out [Corporate Source][1] > Corporate Source is an active > community of developers across Thomson > Reuters that is used to share and > contribute code developed in-house. It > is not intended to be a static > software forge, but rather to > facilitate a community where members > can feel free to contribute code, > comment, and collaborate with > colleagues around the world. [1]:
    https://thehub.thomsonreuters.com/groups/corporate-source
  • Great, thanks Dan!