In which API, I can find the end of day pricing information from IDN for FIFXMM Commodities RICs? I

In which API, I can find the end of day pricing information from IDN for FIFXMM Commodities RICs? I am looking for finding out the daily quality issues between NDA and IDN. Hence looking for end of day pricing data from IDN.

Answers

• If you're interested in the most recent close price, then any Elektron, TREP and Eikon API can retrieve that. If you're interested in timeseries of historical prices, then none of it is available from IDN or Elektron. You can get timeseries of historical prices from Eikon, Datascope and TRTH. But in order to get any recommendation on which API and which product to use you need to be a lot more specific about your use case, i.e. what kind of scenarios and quality issues are you looking to uncover. This is because multiple products use the same backend, so if you're comparing the data retrieved from the same source using different methods you may be defeating the purpose.

• HI Alex,

I need data from IDN to compare with data from NDA. If I take intraday bars, will that be from IDN. I tried and I am finding huse difference, not able to understand, where that data has come from - the 'TickHistoryIntradaySummariesExtraction', it is neither matching with IDN nor with NDA. Please help me.

• I'm not exactly the best resource to explain data discrepancies. Intraday timeseries you retrieve from TRTH will have originated from Elektron (or IDN in case of deep history predating Elektron). I'm not sure what you mean when you say the data from TRTH does not match that from IDN or NDA. If you can provide a detailed yet concise example, I can take a look. But I cannot promise I will be able to explain the discrepancies, and I cannot afford to spend a lot of time pouring over mountains of data or following lengthy replication procedures.