By when we can get Elektron data

Hi Guys, May us know by when we can retrieve other domain data in Elektron since that is quite useful for us to develop useful APP for clients?

Answers

• If this is an open Eikon question please tag it with eikon-sdk so it will catch the right attention.
    Otherwise, what's the context? Retrieve it where?
  • What I thought open Eikon is not just related with eikon-sdk use but also everything related with building APP. Getting Elektron native data (like other market by order or market by price domain) is the key to build our APP. If here is not the right place to ask this question, does anyone know where I can ask?
  • This is the right place to ask, but this is a Q&A forum for all technologies across all TR companies. You need a little context and tagging so your question finds the right audience. Your question doesn't mention Eikon, I was only guessing. If it's not Eikon you are interested in, the answer is YES! You can get various OMM domains through the UPA API. Look in the developer section of the Customer Zone.
  • Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your answer! Not sure why I can't directly add new comment under your reply. Actually my original question is how we can use Eikon JET API to get Elektron native data as to build the Eikon App for GGO China initiatives?
  • I had to turn off Chrome ad blockers to comment like this.
  • MBO and MBP are not on the JET roadmap yet. What kind of app are you thinking of? There may be other ways to do it.