What is Website modules requirments for access to REST endpoint

Hi I am wondering what are the requirements for website module to allows access to a REST endpoint I have create. I am looking to use the Gather module to make a call back to an end-point in website, however I get > A first chance exception of type > 'Cobalt.Website.Platform.Utility.Unity.TypeNotRegisteredException' > occurred in > Cobalt.Website.Platform.dll > > Resolution of the dependency failed, > type = > "Cobalt.UDS.Client.Domain.Session", > name = "(none)" Does it require a session guid? If so how does this need to be passed to website? Thanks

Answers

• What endpoint are you trying to invoke?
  • What endpoint are you trying to invoke?
  • I have created my own endpoint which points to a method in DeliveryDialogController.
  • Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in with the specifics, but I believe you need the standard big-ip session headers in the request.

To be more specific, the error is from unity trying to create the UDS session object as a dependency for the controller (since it is not marked as optional). If the session headers are not present, or they do not correspond to a currently logged-in user, then controller will fail to instantiate and the endpoint will never be hit.
  • If the endpoint requires a session then you need the following cookies, I believe the rest will be added automatically. - Co_SessionToken - Web_SessionId - site