Enumerate DaPS items right after saving will not return the just saved item

I am using DaPS to save and load items for a screener in one of our Eikon WebApps. A problem I am encountering is that after I make a successful call to save an item on DaPS, I then call DaPS again "Enumerate" to retrieve a fresh list of items including the one I just saved. I get back the list and my item that I just saved is not in it. If I wait a few seconds and do the "Enumerate" call again then I see it my item in the list. DaPS is being called via AngularJS Ajax call. Why is this? Is the save transaction not committed after I get back a success response ?

Answers

• Just guessing, may be the data is cached somewhere and it take a bit of time to invalidate the cache. How you read/write data from/to DaPS? Do you call DaPs endpoint directly or via some other service?
  • I am ready/writing to DaPS using AngularJS Ajax call. I've thought of the idea that maybe the browser or something is caching the responses so along with the DaPS ajax requests I send a header "X-Date" with timestamp in millis. I still get the same issue, this happens intermittently.
  • George, I've checked log files on Fri 20/3/2015 and found that your error to load file **/customers/QuickTips/quicktipconfig.xml** was failed on read-only database. However, after checking data in our database today, I found that this file has already been replicated from read-write database to read-only database. So you should not see this error on this path again. Addtionally, errors from loading the following files under **/customers/HPG** are because the folder does not exist in DaPS. By the way, as discussing on last Fri, I cannot reproduce this issue in Alpha. It might be environment issue. I'll discuss with DBA to see whether we can check replication status on last Fri or not.
  • Hi, thanks for checking this out. I'm additionally trying to create a sample program to reproduce the issue I am getting. I wrote 2 web-apps one using pure JQuery and the other AngularJS and unfortunately I'm unable to isolate and reproduce the problem. The original app is bound with a lot of AngularJS directives and framework architecture so I'm worried that it might be something there...