Unable to Create or Update Provider Sources

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a new Provider Source using World Check One Rest API. When I try to create I am getting "404 Not Found" in postman. Currently I am testing using postman and below is the sample which I used.

{
    "identifier": "{
{provider-source-identifier}}",
    "abbreviation": "SWLST",
    "name": "Sample Watchlist",
    "providerSourceStatus": "ACTIVE",
    "type": {}
}

Attached the screenshot of the sample request. Also attached the developer logs from postman.

Request.JPG

Postman Logs.jpg

Could you please provide a direction to move further.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Prabhjyot
    Answer ✓

@ayerajothi,

Thank you for your query.

You are receiving Error 404 while creating / updating a provider source identifier, is because the internal watchlist is not enabled for your account.

Please let me know if you would like to switch the watchlist functionality to API instead of UI.

Please note : It is not recommended to switch the watchlist functionality from API to UI.

Answers

• Thanks Prabhjyot Mandla.

Can we switch the watchlist functionality from UI to API and vice versa anytime?

• @ayerajothi,

You may switch from UI to API anytime. However vise versa is not recommended.

• Thanks. Could you please switch the watchlist functionality to API, which would be helpful for us to move further.

• @ayerajothi,

Sure. I have written to the internal team to enable the watchlist for the API.

Just FYI - You can only use watchlist either view the API or via the UI, but not both.

• @ayerajothi,

This is to confirm that the internal-watchlist has been enabled for your account in pilot. You may test the same endpoint now and it should work fine.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance on this topic. Request you to please accept the correct response for your query, so that it may be helpful for other developers in the future.

• Thanks Prabhjyot Mandla.