How can I view historical alerts in Eikon Messenger?

Hi, my alerts in Eikon messenger seem to be disappearing once I have read them. Is there a way to keep and view historical alerts?

I am unable to retrieve older alerts in Messenger (see attached).

Thanks. Vini2022-01-14-1.png

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hi @Vini ,

By design the chat room history is stored up to 90 days and way past that it gets automatically deleted. If the objective is to view past alerts/notification coming from the "Alerts app" the I would advise to view it directly on the Alerts app itself by going to the "View History" tab.

To view this click the "Bell"(Alerts) icon > Manage Alerts > View History

Everything is stored there(all triggered alerts). You even have the option to filter the alerts.

Answers

• Thanks
    @Shadab Hussain. So as I understand, there is no way of looking at alerts history in messenger? Objective was to keep it in messenger for our customers who are using our app hosted on Eikon.
  • Hi @Vini,

Sorry, yes you can't check history beyond 90 days, for more information please contact the Eikon support team directly via MyRefiniv and ask for the help.

• Thanks
    @Shadab Hussain. Actually the issue is I don't see history at all in messenger for alerts. They disappear once read and then unable to retrieve them. Will write to MyRefinitiv for further help. Thanks much!