"Forgotten your password"

In Checkpoint Argentina we are going to use "forgotten your password" funcionality. This is already used by some applications as UK and ANZ. What we would like to know is what happens if the user forgets the password and the memorable word? How do you handle this scenary? So far, they can call for a password reset, but I do not know if they can do the same for the memorable word. If you need further details, just let me know! Thanks in advance, Mariano

Answers

• What happens when the user get a password reset? Are they prompted at the next log in to change their password? If so, there is nothing stopping you from also asking them to change their memorable word.
  • If the user get a password reset they have to change it at the next login. My question is, what happens if the user forget their memorable word? I did`t see anything in UK or ANZ to change it. I`d like to know how do they handle this.
  • If you have forgotten your memorable word you need help
    . Customer's would have to call Customer Services who can reset the password. Customer gets a one time password via email.
  • Hmm putting < S > causes tho thing to strikeout subsequent text.
  • Online support here in the UK have confirmed that there is no way to retrieve a forgotten memorable word for WLUK. I don't know if this applies to WLANZ. Sounds to me that this is a new business requirement that could be adopted by more than one product if it existed.