Method not found: 'Common.Logging.ILoggerFactoryAdapter Common.Logging.LogManager.get_Adapter()'.

Attempting to run Website locally, after a successful build of the TNPCarswell Website Project, I am faced with a MissingMethodException regarding the Adapter property Getter (Common.Logging.LogManater.get_Adapter()). Investigating through the Object Browser reveals that I have the latest version of the DLL installed, and also looking at the NuGet Package Manager I can also confirm that the latest version is installed. In addition to that I have also uninstalled, and installed Common.Logging.Core, and Common.Logging via the NuGet Console. The error in my browser when routing website to
http://10.222.128.81.ip.v3.ci.taxnetpro.com is as follows: Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Common.Logging.ILoggerFactoryAdapter Common.Logging.LogManager.get_Adapter()'. Source Error: Line 154: ISimpleContainer simpleContainer = new UnitySimpleContainerWrapper(IoC.GlobalContainer, IoC.Global); Line 155: simpleContainer.RegisterType(new TypeLifetime()); Line 156: Cobalt.AppLibrary.Session.AssemblyInitializer.RegisterDefaultBehaviors(simpleContainer); Line 157: Cobalt.AppLibrary.DataRoom.RestClient.AssemblyInitializer.RegisterDefaultBehaviors(simpleContainer); Line 158: Cobalt.AppLibrary.RestServices.AssemblyInitializer.RegisterDefaultBehaviors(simpleContainer); Source File: f:\Website\Cobalt Website\Development\App\Website\Bootstrappers\Bootstrapper.cs Line: 156 Stack Trace: [MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Common.Logging.ILoggerFactoryAdapter Common.Logging.LogManager.get_Adapter()'.] Cobalt.AppLibrary.AssemblyInitializer.RegisterDefaultBehaviors(ISimpleContainer container) in d:\Builds\134\Cobalt Product Tech\AppLibrary\Sources\Projects\AppLibrary\AssemblyInitializer.cs:51 Cobalt.AppLibrary.Session.AssemblyInitializer.RegisterDefaultBehaviors(ISimpleContainer container) in d:\Builds\134\Cobalt Product Tech\AppLibrary\Sources\Projects\AppLibrary.Session\AssemblyInitializer.cs:32 Cobalt.Website.Platform.Web.Bootstrappers.Bootstrapper.InitializeAppLibrary() in f:\Website\Cobalt Website\Development\App\Website\Bootstrappers\Bootstrapper.cs:156 Cobalt.Website.Platform.Web.Bootstrappers.Bootstrapper.Startup() in f:\Website\Cobalt Website\Development\App\Website\Bootstrappers\Bootstrapper.cs:136 Cobalt.Website.Platform.Web.GlobalApplication.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\Website\Cobalt Website\Development\App\Website\Global.asax.cs:1426 [HttpException (0x80004005): Method not found: 'Common.Logging.ILoggerFactoryAdapter Common.Logging.LogManager.get_Adapter()'.] System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12951237 System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175 System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304 System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404 System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475 [HttpException (0x80004005): Method not found: 'Common.Logging.ILoggerFactoryAdapter Common.Logging.LogManager.get_Adapter()'.] System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12968244 System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159 System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12807949